Opening Hours & Entry Fees:
⚠️ The Centre is temporary closed to the public in compliance with the Western Australian Government Pandemic Plan. We invite to follow our Facebook page for regular updates ⚠️
|Family (2 adults & up to 4 children)||$25.00|
|Groups (8 or more people and booked in advance)||$8.00 per person|
|Members & Volunteers||FREE|
How to Get here:
- Ongerup Gardens Caravan Park- 1km from Yongergnow
- Ongerup Hotel- 1km from Yongergnow
- Curlew Creek- 10km from Yongergnow
- The Lily – 40km from Yongergnow
- Stirling Range Retreat- 60km from Yongergnow
- Mount Trio Bush Camp & Caravan Park- 70km from Yongergnow
- More accommodation options within the Shire of Gnowangerup can be found at http://www.gnowangerup.wa.gov.au/tourism-icons/accomodation/
Hire of Facilities:
We have three rooms available for hire here at Yongergnow. If no catering is required, but a need for staff to clean up an extra charge will apply.
The Board Room- $60 for half day and $120 for full day. Can seat up to 12 people, and has videoconferencing equipment available.
The Gallery- $60 for half day and $120 for full day. The gallery can seat up to 40 people.